Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fast Fwd...Halloween 2011





Hi everyone,

So it's been a while since I've blogged. Since the last blog, I've gone back to work, got pregnant again and having a baby Dec 26th. I won't be blogging about the above, but I thought I would post some Halloween photos. I'll try to Blog again, but can't promise, especially when the new baby is born.

Isabella had a few costumes. For school, she was dressed as a ballerina. On Halloween eve, she went trick-or-treating for the first time with her friend Amira. Bella was dressed as a pumpkin. She also a snake costume that she only tried on as her mom thought it was too hideous too wear. Halloween weekend we went to a birthday/thanksgiving/halloween party and Tony's aunt and uncle's house in Burlington. We were dress as Popeye, Olive Oil and Sweet Pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment