Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cupcakes



About a month ago I posted a hat I knit for Isabella. I said my next project was cupcakes. Well....they're finally done! I made 3. One for Isabella and 2 for her cottage friends Owen and Amira. They each got better as the pattern I used did not produce the results I wanted, so I tweaked what I didn't like about the previous one onto the new one. I know they're not the most appetizing looking cupcakes. Who would want to eat gray icing? But, I used what wool I had around. Inside I put a little bell so that the cupcake rattles. I'm sure the cats will love it. What cat doesn't love yarn and bells? If you are a knitter and interested in the pattern, here is the link: spudandchloe.com/blog

Next up, a caridgan for Isabella. Estimated completion date: summer 2012!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Jack and Oreo would love to play with one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soo cute Agnes! Owen is going to love his cupcake! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Agnes! Amira still loves her cupcake! She did try to get the dogs to retrieve it but we're working on it. It is stored safely in the playpen now.

    ReplyDelete