Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What a bunch of cuties!












No real reason for this post, other than Jing took some amazing photos at the cottage and I wanted to share them with everyone. Pictured are Amira, Fred and Jing's little girl. She is 15 months old. The little boy is Owen, Chris and Julie's son. He is 7 months.

The photo where all the babies are sitting on the couch together needs some kind of caption, like "We're gonna rough you up!" or "Baby Miami Vice. Coming to theatres near you", or something like that. I know there's a better caption out there, I just can't think of it right now. Email me if you have a good one.

3 comments:

  1. They do look like a bit of a gang don't they? Don't forget about their evil mouth-licking minion, Six.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture of Six licking Isabella is absolutely my favourite one from the cottage. Her reaction is the best! Chris and I laughed so hard when we saw that one.

    I am terrible with captions - but you are so right about our little gang.

    Again ... Jing ... gorgeous pictures. Thank you for capturing the memories so beautifully for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're bruthas and sistas from different muthas and mistas! Don't mess wid 'dem or else dey be popp'in a cap in you know where!

    Great photos Jing!

    ReplyDelete