Thursday, October 21, 2010

Isabella's opinion of mittens




The face says it all. I do an outdoor exercise class with Isabella twice a week in a park. She doesn't like to be cooped up in her stroller too long so I usually let her crawl in the grass. The city hasn't cleared the leaves in a while so at the last class I spent a lot of my time picking leaves out of Isabella's mouth. She also pulls her hat off non stop. Today I thought I would be smart and put mittens on her so she couldn't pick things up. She let me put them on her, but they obviously had some impact on her mood. During the whole walk to the class, she sat in her stroller, motionless and sad. It was heart breaking. But, by the time we got to the park, she had figured out how to take them off..and then pulled her hat off too. Tony's aunt Bonnie made the cute pumpkin hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment